My Blog List

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, December 29, 2008

MY DEAR FRIENDS ....THIS IS Dr.MOHINDER SINGH ROHILLA (Proff. & HEAD of the deptt , HISTORY) DAYANAND POST GRADUTE COLLEGE, HISAR (HARYANA) They have the experence of 55 national level N.S.S camps. i admit they are my guru , my ideal , i admire him. they are very gergous and have a great personality in hisar like a senior citizen. they r my beloved.they also like me a good student . Dr singh have written many books. the all pic are watching u also related a award ceremany in Delhi in this year.where my sir awarded by a special prize by the governer of j & k and Presedent of DAV College managing committe NEW DELHI . The award was have a great image in the state.currently sir writing a book on HARYANA . I HOPE THIS BOOK WILL BE NO 1 IN HARYANA ........... Dr.Mohinder Singh in the college campus in the History Musium. Dr .M.singh and his family
General discussion during the function turnout in the function Dr Mohinder singh 's speech in the function specailly they were speak on the power of the pan

No comments:

Post a Comment